Skin - Blood, Women, Roses album flac
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Blood, Women, Roses
Style: Industrial, Experimental, Ambient
FLAC version ZIP size: 1445 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1672 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1478 mb
Other Formats: WMA MP4 MOD AUD FLAC DMF DTS
Blood, Women, Roses (1987) was the project's first release and featured vocals entirely by Jarboe, who had previously mainly been performing backing vocals. Many of the tracks on this album were covers of show tunes and other popular songs (for example "Cry Me a River" and "The Man I Love"). Many of the tracks still featured the monumental use of percussion that was common in earlier Swans work, but combined this with a greater use of melody ("Red Rose" is typical of this)
Blood, Women, Roses (1987). Shame, Humility, Revenge (1988). The World of Skin (1988). Shame, Humility, Revenge is the second studio album by Skin, released in 1988 by Product In. .
Listen free to Skin – Blood, Women, Roses (One Thousand Years, Cry Me a River and more). This was the first album to be released under the name Skin as a side project of Swans. It was released in the UK and consisted of the band members Michael Gira and Jarboe and all the tracks had Jarboe as lead vocalist. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Cry Me a River by Skin (The World of Skin), Jarboe and Michael Gira. is a cover of. Cry Me a River by Julie London (1955).
Alternative/Indie Rock Experimental Rock Post-Punk.
Give Your Opinion on Blood, Women, Roses. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Blood, Women, Roses is the debut studio album of Skin, released in 1987 by Product In.Retrieved July 29, 2015. Leland, John; Sheridan, David; Kenny, Glenn; Frampton, Scott (2007). Blood, Women, Roses (booklet).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||One Thousand Years
Arranged By [Strings] – Bill McGee*Cello – Linda Miller
|A2||Cry Me A River
Music By, Words By – Arthur Hamilton
|A3||We'll Fall Apart|
|A4||Still A Child|
|B2||The Man I Love
Music By – George GershwinPiano [Additional] – Sir William Barnhardt*Words By – Ira Gershwin
|B4||Blood On Your Hands|
- Arranged By – Jarboe, M. Gira*
- Artwork By [Artwork And Image Sandwiches] – Paul White / Me
- Cello – Martin McCarrick
- Design [Cover] – Paul White, Skin
- Double Bass – Bill McGee*
- Engineer [Blackwing] – John Fryer
- Engineer [Chocolate Factory] – Roop Caulson
- Engineer [Konk Studios] – Dave Powell
- Engineer [Worldwide Studios] – Paul Kendall
- Mastered By [Townhouse] – Ian Cooper
- Music By – Jarboe (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3), M. Gira* (tracks: B1, B4)
- Photography By – Monica Curtin
- Producer, Performer [Sounds, Various], Drum Programming – M. Gira*
- Viola – Chris Pitzaladi
- Violin [1st] – Chris Tombling
- Violin [2nd] – Ginnie Ball*
- Voice, Piano, Keyboards, Performer [Sounds] – Jarboe
- Words By – Jarboe (tracks: B1), M. Gira* (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4)
NotesIncludes a lyrics and credits printed on a golden inner sleeve.
|33 PROD 4||Skin||Blood, Women, Roses (LP, Album)||Product Inc.||33 PROD 4||UK||1987|
|33 PROD I||Skin||Blood, Women, Roses (LP, Album, TP)||Product Inc.||33 PROD I||UK||1987|
|70524||Skin||Blood, Women, Roses (LP, Album)||Product Inc., Recordvox||70524||France||1987|
|30026||Skin||Blood, Women, Roses (LP, Album, TP)||Penguin||30026||Greece||1987|
|cd prod 4||Skin||Blood, Women, Roses (CD, Album)||Product Inc.||cd prod 4||UK||1987|