Shelter - When 20 Summers Pass album flac
Title: When 20 Summers Pass
Style: Hardcore, Punk
FLAC version ZIP size: 1236 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1124 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1490 mb
Other Formats: WAV VOX MP3 XM MOD AIFF RA
Album Name When 20 Summers Pass. Data de lançamento 25 Abril 2000. Labels Century Media Victory Records. Membros têm este álbum3. 1. When 20 Summers Pass.
When 20 Summers Pass, 02:43. In the Van Again, 02:42. Song of Brahma, 02:56. Killer of My Dreams, 02:13. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
When 20 Summers Pass is a thankful return back to their hardcore roots - no hints of ska or pop this time around. Shelter always had a gentler approach to their hardcore message of a drug-free/meat-free lifestyle. And the hard-hitting posi-core of his former band Youth of Today remains without the cliché metal riffs and testosterone of the usual brand of new school hardcore.
When 20 Summers Pass. Shelter - If There's Only Today 02:31. Shelter - When 20 Summers Pass 02:45. Shelter - Killer Of My Dreams 02:17. Shelter - Spirits Blinded 02:35.
Listen to When 20 Summers Pass now. Listen to When 20 Summers Pass in full in the this site app. Play on this site. Perfection of Desire. Play any song, ad-free. I bought this album because its a Victory CD and so I assumed it would be hardcore - which it really is not. The music is more punk pop, with melodies and actual singing. The songs are very good, with lots of catchy hooks and choruses. These guys could sell several million albums if they got on MTV - the tunes are really catchy. What makes them unique is that their music focuses on East Asian philosophy, mostly Buddhism and Hinduism. There is alot of cheese factor here, but it is good.
|A1||When 20 Summers Pass|
|A2||In The Van Again|
|A3||Song Of Brahma|
|A4||Don't Walk Away|
|A6||If There's Only Today|
|B1||Loss Disguised As Gain|
|B3||Crushing Some One You Love|
|B5||Killer Of My Dreams|
|B6||I Can't Change History|
- Recorded At – Don Fury Studio
- Recorded At – Monster Island Studios
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-52766
- Backing Vocals [Back Up Vocals] – Chris Conley
- Design [Multimedia Design] – Joseph Pattisal
- Drums – Trey Files
- Guitar, Bass – Porcell*
- Layout – Eric Deleporte
- Lyrics By – Ray Cappo
- Music By – Porcell* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B2, B3, B5, B6), Cappo* (tracks: A4, B1, B4)
- Other [Legal Representation] – Dave Stein
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Teru Kuwayama
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Rudy De Donker*
- Photography By [Porcell Photo] – Dhira Krishna Dasa
- Producer – Don Fury, Porcell*
- Recorded By [Additional Recording Assistance] – Ken Olden
- Vocals – Ray Cappo
NotesRecorded at Don Fury Studios, NYC
Additional Recording Assistance at Monster Island Studio, DC
Including b&w lyric sheet with credits
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 46105 01181 6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side A): VR-118LP-A L-52766 M.M.M.T.R.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side B): VR-118LP-B L-52766X M.M.M.T.R.
|77303-2||Shelter||When 20 Summers Pass (CD, Album, Enh)||Century Media||77303-2||Germany||2000|
|VR118||Shelter||When 20 Summers Pass (LP, Album, Yel)||Victory Records||VR118||US||2000|
|VICP-61109||Shelter||When 20 Summers Pass (CD, Album)||Century Media||VICP-61109||Japan||2000|
|VR118||Shelter||When 20 Summers Pass (LP, Album, Blu)||Victory Records||VR118||US||2000|
|77303-2||Shelter||When 20 Summers Pass (CD, Album, Enh, Dig)||Century Media||77303-2||Brazil||2000|