Big Back Forty - Big Back Forty album flac
Title: Big Back Forty
FLAC version ZIP size: 1594 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1251 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1598 mb
Other Formats: DTS DXD AA MP3 ADX VOC APE
Artist: Big Back Forty Album: Bested (1997) Song: Been So Gone Arist: Sean Beal D D A D D Help me Lord I think I'm going blind A D looking over my shoulder D Someone's coming.
Tapping deep into the pulse of American's heartland, Columbus quartet Big Back Forty offered a compelling blend of traditional country and '70s guitar crunch on Bested. Though unwillingly tagged early on as members of the No Depression school, the group's sound leaned far more toward hard rock, as tracks like the dramatic disc opener "Blood" and "Monte Carlo Girl" crank up the rhythm guitars behind singer Sean Beal's commanding, Iggy-like baritone.
Back Forty Recordings recommends: Tearing Ass Across The Plains by saababanks. all performed incredibly well! Back Forty Recordings. If you like Ice Cold Milk, you may also like
Forty Licks is a double compilation album by The Rolling Stones. A 40-year career-spanning retrospective, Forty Licks is notable for being the first retrospective to combine their formative Decca/London era of the 1960s, now licensed by ABKCO Records (on disc one), with their self-owned post-1970 material, distributed at the time by Virgin/EMI but now distributed by ABKCO's own distributor Universal Music Group (on mostly disc two). Four new songs are included on the second disc
Back Forty is a staple of the Midwest live music scene . Back Forty breaks down the genre barriers and just plays what comes naturally. Back Forty added 11 new photos to the album Park Theatre 2018-02-09 - with Dan Ripke and 4 others at Park Theatre. 11 February ·. photos by Andrew Kinsler.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Percussion – Tom Hamrick
|3||Move It Over||3:58|
Percussion – Tom Hamrick
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – John Schwab Recording
- Mixed At – John Schwab Recording
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Artwork [Artwork Development] – John Ogden
- Bass – Steve McGann
- Drums – Pat McGann
- Guitar, Vocals – Sean Beal
- Management – Blake Squires
- Mastered By – Pat Sullivan
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Guitar, Vocals – Barry Hensley
- Photography By [Photos] – Barry Hensley
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Big Back Forty, Chip the road king Carter*, Joe Viers
- Written By – Big Back Forty
NotesRecorded & mixed at John Schwab Studios, Columbus, OH
Made in the U.S.A.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Look for Big Back Forty's debut release on Polydor Records out Spring '97.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: PRS AD0 0288 01! E
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L005
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0313