The Concept - Mr. D.J. album flac
Genre: Electronic / Funk
Title: Mr. D.J.
Style: Electro, Funk, Disco, Boogie
FLAC version ZIP size: 1720 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1413 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1123 mb
Other Formats: AAC DMF AHX RA VQF MOD ASF
A concept album is an album in which its tracks hold a larger purpose or meaning collectively than they do individually. This is typically achieved through a single central narrative or theme, which can be instrumental, compositional, or lyrical. Sometimes the term is applied to albums considered to be of "uniform excellence" rather than an LP with an explicit musical or lyrical motif. There is no consensus among music critics as to the specific criteria for what a "concept album" is.
Though not strictly a "concept album", the song 2112 is simply amazing. A great storyline, coupled with great bass and guitar playing, and a positively epic drummer. The other half of the album is pretty good too. Not completely a concept album, but the song itself has one of the best stories I've ever heard. 18 Frank Zappa - We're Only In It for the Money. A full concept album and one of the best albums in Rush's discography filled with amazing work. This band of three masters of their craft ended their career with an album that has an incredible story and music.
Mr concept art is the essence of the struggle we face each and everyday. He is the hero of our times. Eddie Del Rio, Concept Designer, Lucasfilm. Genius!" Ben Mauro, Senior Concept Designer, Production Designer. Dear Mr ConceptArt, you are my new hero!" Trevor Claxton, Concept Artist.
Watch the video for Hey Mr. . from Zhané's Pronounced Jah-Nay for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. They released the follow up album Saturday Night in 1997. The release featured the hit single "Request Line. A remix with different lyrics and raps by Queen Latifah followed. Zhané (pronounced Jah-Nay) was an American R&B/hip hop soul duo, best known for their 1993 hit "Hey, Mr.
Lif came out the gates hard with this concept album and speaks about the working life of an African American who is pressured to the rewards of obtaining the American dream. Almost any critic of hip hop will tell you that this album is the most acclaimed concept album of all time and well, we agree. The story follows an aspiring young emcee named Tariq, played by emcee Breezy Brewing who needs money to record a demo tape before a meeting with RZA. The story follows Tariq, who quits his low-paying job and turns to his friend True, played by emcee Big Sha, who brings him into the world of drug dealing.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Mr. D.J. (Vocal)
Written-By [Dj Monologue], Performer [Dj Monologue] – Eric "Rico" Reed
|B||Mr. D.J. (Instrumental)||5:25|
- Published By – Extraslick Music
- Published By – Eastborn Music
- Published By – Frenchy Mac Music, Inc.
- Produced For – John Ralph Productions
- Copyright (c) – Tuckwood Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tuckwood Records Inc.
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-22496
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – L-10384
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – L-10385
- Drum Programming, Vocals – Fred Johnson
- Executive-Producer – Clarence Tucker, Roger Woodard
- Guitar – Paul Milton Jackson Jr.*
- Synthesizer – Dean P. Gant*
- Vocals – Liz Porter, Pam Johnson, Robert White , Rocquel Cox
- Written-By, Producer, Synthesizer – Marcel T. East*
- Written-By, Producer, Vocals – Ralph Johnson
NotesExtraslick Music/Eastborn Music (ASCAP)
Produced for John Ralph Productions
©℗ 1985 Truckwood Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side One label): TW 105A
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two label): TW 105B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): L-10384-TW 105-A L-22496
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): L-10385-TW 105-B L-22496-X
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|TW 105||The Concept||Mr. D.J. (12", Promo)||Tuckwood Records||TW 105||US||1985|
|A 107809||The Concept||Mr. D.J. (7", Single)||Ariola||A 107809||Spain||1985|
|107 938||The Concept||Mr. D.J. (7", Single)||Island Records||107 938||Europe||1985|
|602 139, 602 139-213||The Concept||Mr. D.J. (12", Maxi)||Island Records, Island Records||602 139, 602 139-213||Europe||1985|
|TW 105||The Concept||Mr. D.J. (12", Single)||Tuckwood Records||TW 105||US||1985|