The Wannadies - Yeah album flac
Style: Alternative Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1586 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1795 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1112 mb
Other Formats: ADX MMF AC3 AAC MPC DMF MP1
Band, Bass – Fredrik Schönfeldt. Band, Drums – Erik Dahlgren. Band, Guitar – Stefan Schönfeldt. Band, Keyboards, Vocals – Christina Bergmark. Band, Vocals, Guitar – Pär Wiksten. Design – Lars Sundh, Stefania Malmsten. Engineer – Brian Sperber (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 14).
1. I Love Myself Lyrics. 3. No Holiday Lyrics.
Tracklist: 1. I Love Myself, 2. Yeah, 3. No Holiday, 4. Big Fan, 5. Don’t Like You (What The Hell Are We Supposed To Do), 6. String Song, 7. Can’t See Me Now, 8. Kill You, 9. (You), 10. Low Enough, 11. Idiot Boy, 12. Friend Or Foe, 13. Ball, 1. Have Another On. More albums from The Wannadies: Be A Girl by The Wannadies. The Wannadies by The Wannadies. Before & After by The Wannadies. Aquanautic by The Wannadies. Bagsy Me by The Wannadies. View all albums . Yeah.
Infobox Album Name Yeah Type Album Artist The Wannadies. 55 Last album "Skellefteå" (1998) This album "Yeah" (1999) Next album "Before & After" (2002). "Yeah" is an album by Swedish band The Wannadies, released in 1999 in Scandinavia and spring 2000 in the UK. Track listing. All songs written by Wiksten,.
1LP. 4P. Swedish rockers The Wannadies returned in 1999 after an absence of three years with their album Yeah. It expanded the band's sound by leaning towards electronica music and including some groovy melodies in their sound. The energy they've gathered the last couple of years before this release proved to be more than enough to make another great record. The package includes a 4-page booklet. 180 gram audiophile vinyl. Includes 4-page booklet. Includes the singles "Yeah" and "Big Fan".
The Wannadies enlisted former Cars frontman Ric Ocasek as producer, and this proved to be a very wise decision - his trademark stamp is dripping off of most of these tracks, especially the title track, an outstanding techno-glam rock party anthem, and on the handclaps in "Big Fa. Yeah is a slightly darker release than their previous efforts - due mostly to some bitter record company battles.
This song is by The Wannadies and appears on the album Yeah (1999)
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Love Myself|
Engineer [Additional Engineering], Programmed By – Ben Hillier
|A5||Don't Like You (What The Hell Are We Supposed To Do)|
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Sally HerbertCello – Dinah BeamishCo-producer, Engineer – Ian GrimblePercussion – Martin DitchamProducer – Mike HedgesViola – Claire Osler, Jocelyn PookViolin – Anne Stephenson, Gini Ball, Sally Herbert
|A7||Can't See Me Now|
|B5||Friend Or Foe|
|B7||...Have Another One|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records Label
- Record Company – General Electric Company, USA
- Distributed By – BMG
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Produced For – Metro Tube Productions Ltd.
- Produced For – Stephen Budd Management
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – First Take Studio
- Recorded At – Chateau De La Rouge Motte
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – The Treehouse
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Mixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Edited At – Sterling Sound
- Designed At – Kingston
- A&R – Per Kviman
- Band [The Wannadies Are], Bass – Fredrik Schönfeldt
- Band [The Wannadies Are], Drums – Erik Dahlgren
- Band [The Wannadies Are], Guitar – Stefan Schönfeldt
- Band [The Wannadies Are], Keyboards, Vocals – Christina Bergmark
- Band [The Wannadies Are], Vocals, Guitar – Pär Wiksten
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Lars Sundh, Stefania Malmsten
- Engineer – Brian Sperber (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 14)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Andy Green, Darren Nash, David Hegelmeyer, Guy Massey, Mathieu Clouard, Michael Tocci, Richard Linehan, Zach Wind
- Illustration [Drawings] – Paul Davis
- Management – Big Brother Management
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mastered By [Additional Mastering], Edited By [Digital Editing] – UE Nastasi
- Mixed By – Brian Malouf (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14), Brian Sperber (tracks: 2, 6, 8, 10, 12)
- Producer – Ric Ocasek (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 14)
- Songwriter [All Songs Written By], Performer – The Wannadies
Notes4 panel U-card inlay printed both sides. Clear foil cassette with white on-body print. May include a freepost info requester.
Produced for Metro Tube Productions Ltd except track 6 co-produced for Stephen Budd Management.
Recorded at Electric Lady, First Take, Chateau de la Rouge Motte, Abbey Road, The Treehouse, Townhouse & Mayfair Studios.
Mixed at Sound On Sound, Electric Lady & Townhouse Studios.
Assistant engineers: Michael Tocci at Electric Lady, Zach Wind at Sound On Sound, Guy Massey & Richard Linehan at Abbey Road, Andy Green at Townhouse Studios, Darren Nash at Mayfair Studios, David Hegelmeyer at First Take & Mathieu Clouard at Chateau de la Rouge Motte.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Additional mastering & digital editing at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Sleeve design by [...] / Kingston.
℗ 1999 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
© 1999 BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd. All label copy & sleeve notes © 1999 the RCA Record label, a division of BMG Entertainment International UK & Ireland Ltd.
RCA is a registered trademark of General Electric Company, USA. Distributed by the local BMG company. A unit of BMG Entertainment. Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43216 87024 0
- Label Code: LC00316
|74321 68702 2||The Wannadies||Yeah (CD, Album)||RCA, BMG||74321 68702 2||Europe||1999|
|WANNAFULL01||The Wannadies||Yeah (CD, Album, Promo)||BMG UK & Ireland, RCA||WANNAFULL01||UK & Ireland||1999|
|BVCP-21112 (74321-75475-2)||The Wannadies||Yeah (CD, Album)||BMG||BVCP-21112 (74321-75475-2)||Japan||2000|
|MOVLP2304||The Wannadies||Yeah (LP, Album, Ltd, Num, Pin)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP2304||Europe||2019|
|WANNASAMP 01||The Wannadies||Yeah (CD, Album, Promo, Smplr)||BMG UK & Ireland||WANNASAMP 01||UK & Ireland||1999|