Lonnie Brooks ★ Long John Hunter ★ Phillip Walker - Lone Star Shootout album flac
Title: Lone Star Shootout
Style: Chicago Blues
FLAC version ZIP size: 1352 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1559 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1894 mb
Other Formats: WAV AHX WMA MOD RA DXD MPC
Izmore (tenor saxophone) Red Rails, John Mills, Dr. Ernest Youngblood, Jr (baritone saxophone) Gary Slechta, Frank Vert (trumpet) Mike Mordecai, Randy Zimmerman (trombone) Marcia Ball (piano) Larry Fulcher (bass) Frosty Smith (drums, percussion) Mike Buck (drums) John "Mambo" Tranor (rubboard). Download, Скачать: APE. Uploaded.
The distinctive, gutsy voice of Brooks, Walker's loping guitar lines with his slightly rough, seasoned voice, and the riveting presence of Walker on all counts, musically and vocally, are showcased to consistently satisfying levels. Of the 15 cuts, there are a handful of rockers and boogies, a few pure soul tunes and ballads, a jump blues, a Cajun calypso, and some straight blues - something for everyone. Walker gets a back-to-back showcase on "I Can't Stand It No More/I Met the Blues in Person," and he tears it up. Brooks pleads and shouts on "This Should Go on Forever," while Hunter's highlights are the cautious "Alligators Around My Door" and the . King cop on "Quit My Baby. Score some plus points for Kaz Kazanoff's sax and harp playing, and the horn charts are mighty fine throughout.
Lonnie Brooks, Long John Hunter, Phillip Walker. Three masters of Gulf Coast blues in a joyful head-cutting contest that relives the sounds and styles of their youthful glory years in Texas. A blazing blues reunion"-BILLBOARD. Although the musicians involved come out with all guns blazing, the sessions were as much a celebration as a shootout. The competitive spirit is always there-check out the guitar one-upmanship when all the fretmasters fire away at once but in between tall tales the musicians acted as more of a mutual support group than as competitors.
15 - Two Trains Running. Brooks, Hunter & Walker - Lone Star Shootout.
Boogie Rambler Lonnie Brooks, Long John Hunter & Phillip Walker. It's Mighty Crazy Lonnie Brooks, Long John Hunter & Phillip Walker. This Should Go On Forever Lonnie Brooks, Long John Hunter & Phillip Walker. Roll, Roll, Roll Lonnie Brooks, Long John Hunter & Phillip Walker. Street Walking Woman Lonnie Brooks, Long John Hunter & Phillip Walker. Alligators Around My Door Lonnie Brooks, Long John Hunter & Phillip Walker. I Met The Blues In Person Lonnie Brooks, Long John Hunter & Phillip Walker. dang the luan rock city explicit album version los angeles people original mix one, two scotty lee remix u stir me up - ringon. jonate space original mix zaycev. net 03 manan dj culture new club mix edo guidotti sequentia presents sunshade. Слушать lone star shootout онлайн.
|1||Roll, Roll, Roll|
|3||A Little More Time|
|4||Bon Ton Roulet|
|5||Feel Good Doin' Bad|
|6||Alligators Around My Door|
|7||Street Walking Woman|
|8||This Should Go On Forever|
|9||You're Playing Hooky|
|10||Born In Louisiana|
|11||Quit My Baby|
|12||I Can't Stand It No More|
|13||I Met The Blues In Person|
|14||It's Mighty Crazy|
|15||Two Trains Running|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Alligator Records & Artist Management, Inc.
- Recorded At – Arlyn Studios
- Recorded At – Music Lane
- Recorded At – Lone Star Studios
- Mixed At – Pedernales Studio
- Mastered At – Monster Disc, Chicago, IL
- Arranged By – Mark "Kaz" Kazanoff* (tracks: 13)
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements] – Mark "Kaz" Kazanoff*
- Baritone Saxophone [Baritone Sax] – Ernest Youngblood, Jr (tracks: 4, 12), John Mills (tracks: 3, 7, 10, 13), Red Rails (tracks: 2, 6, 9, 12)
- Bass – Larry Fulcher
- Drums – Mike Buck (tracks: 15)
- Drums, Percussion – Frosty Smith*
- Guest [Special Guest], Guitar, Vocals – Erving Charles
- Guitar, Vocals – Long John Hunter, Lonnie Brooks, Phillip Walker
- Harmonica – Mark "Kaz" Kazanoff* (tracks: 4, 14)
- Piano – Marcia Ball (tracks: 4, 8, 12)
- Piano, Organ – Riley Osbourn
- Rhythm Guitar – Derek O'Brien (tracks: 4, 8, 10 to 13, 15), Riley Osbourn (tracks: 3)
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Les Izmore (tracks: 3, 4, 12, 13)
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Baritone Saxophone [Baritone Sax], Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Mark "Kaz" Kazanoff* (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13)
- Trombone – Mike Mordecai (tracks: 6, 9), Randy Zimmerman (tracks: 7, 10, 13)
- Trumpet – Frank Vert (tracks: 7, 10), Gary Slechta (tracks: 2, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13)
- Washboard – John "Mambo" Tranor (tracks: 14)
NotesStandard jewel case with andrazite tray and 12-page booklet.
℗ © 1999 Alligator Records & Artist Mgmt., Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 14551-4866-2 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 014551486626
- Matrix / Runout: ALCD4866 X9427H
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L531
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 92S4
|ALCD 4866||Lonnie Brooks ★ Long John Hunter ★ Phillip Walker||Lonnie Brooks ★ Long John Hunter ★ Phillip Walker - Lone Star Shootout (CD, Album)||Alligator Records||ALCD 4866||France||1999|