» » King Bee - Royal Jelly

King Bee - Royal Jelly album flac


Performer: King Bee
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop & Rap
Title: Royal Jelly
Country: Netherlands
Released: 1990
Style: Hip-House
FLAC version ZIP size: 1433 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1137 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1716 mb
Rating: 4.5
Votes: 784
Other Formats: TTA AUD AC3 WAV MP4 VOX MMF

Complete your King Bee collection. King Bee. Royal Jelly ‎(CD, Album). Torso Dance, Columbia. 467794 2. Royal Jelly ‎(Cass, Album).

Features Song Lyrics for King Bee's Royal Jelly album. King Bee - Royal Jelly Album Lyrics. 1. Back by Dope Demand (Funky Bass mix) Lyrics. King Bee Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular King Bee Lyrics.

King Bee is the fourteenth and final studio album by blues singer and guitarist Muddy Waters. Released in 1981, it is third in a series of records done for the label Blue Sky Records under producer/guitarist Johnny Winter. Recorded in three days (and in the wake of Muddy's failing health) some of the band members, namely Winter and guitarist Bob Margolin, were not happy with the result. As his health deteriorated, Muddy was forced to cancel an increasing number of shows

Album Info (This Release). Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. 1990 torso CD 172 CD hip hop/hip house. Total Visits This Week.

Royal Jelly is an item that can be found in the form of a token on the map, received as quest rewards and by valid codes, or purchased from various shops or dispensers. When used on a bee, it turns it into either a Rare, Epic, Legendary, Gifted Rare, Gifted Epic or Gifted Legendary. The probabilities are a 70% chance of getting a Rare, 27% chance of getting an Epic, and a 3% chance of getting a Legendary. There is also a . % (1 in 250) chance that using a Royal Jelly will result in a Gifted Bee.

Les samples de l'album Royal jelly de King bee. Rap Us. Back by dope demand. Think (about it). Gettin' reckless. La di da di. Les artistes qui ont samplé l'album Royal jelly de King bee. Sample Bande originale Dialogue de film Phase scratchée Bruitage Reprise. illa (08/04/2019) : aucune idée.

We're passionate Beekeepers in Austin, Texas. Royal Jelly Bee Co. Agriculture in Austin, Texas. CommunitySee all. 7 people like this. 7 people follow this. AboutSee All. Contact Royal Jelly Bee Co. on Messenger.

Tracklist Hide Credits

A1 Back By Dope Demand (Funky Bass Mix)
A2 Feel The Flow
A3 Tonight Is The Night (Backbeat Mix)
Vocals – Michèle
A4 Rockin' Down The House
A5 Havin' A Good Time
A6 Party People In The House (Pump The Mix)
B1 Must Bee The Music
Vocals – Michèle
B2 Gettin' Down
Rap – Ragoo
B3 zZignal Of Hope
Rap – Ragoo
B4 Cold Slammin' (Haunted Mix)
Rap – Ced Gee, Kool Keith, Rudeboy, Ultramagnetic MC's
B5 Gettin' Reckless
Vocals – Cold Chill, Juice D
B6 Must Bee The Music (Disco Frisco)
Vocals – Michèle

Barcode and Other Identifiers

  • Barcode: 0 7464-90880-4

Other versions

Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year
CD 172 King Bee Royal Jelly ‎(CD, Album) Torso Dance CD 172 Netherlands 1990
TORSO 33172 King Bee Royal Jelly ‎(LP, Album) Torso Dance TORSO 33172 Netherlands 1990
467794 4 King Bee Royal Jelly ‎(Cass, Album) Torso Dance, CBS 467794 4 Europe 1990
467794 1 King Bee Royal Jelly ‎(LP) CBS/Sony 467794 1 Spain 1990
467794 1 King Bee Royal Jelly ‎(LP, Album) CBS 467794 1 Netherlands 1990