Bob James - Angels Of Shanghai album flac
Title: Angels Of Shanghai
Country: South Korea
FLAC version ZIP size: 1599 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1954 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1271 mb
Other Formats: AA DXD WAV ADX MOD AHX APE
Bob James, Angels Of Shanghai. Used drive : HL-DT-STDVDRAM GH20NS10 Adapter: 2 ID: 1. Read mode : Secure Utilize accurate stream : Yes Defeat audio cache : Yes Make use of C2 pointers : No. Read offset correction : 667 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No Null samples used in CRC calculations : Yes Used interface : Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000 Gap handling : Appended to previous track. Used output format : User Defined Encoder Selected bitrate : 1024 kBit/s.
On Angels of Shanghai, pianist, composer and producer Bob James and his band - t Harvey Mason, guitarist Jack Lee, bassist/vocalist Nathan East - team with China' best and brightest playing traditional instruments to create a meld of Western smooth jazz and Asian folk music that relies on improvisation as much as it does composition and arrangement to produce. what will undoubtedly become a touchstone in his long career
12. Very Best of Bob James. com - Powered by KAJA STUDIOS.
Robert McElhiney James (born December 25, 1939) is an American Grammy Award-winning jazz keyboardist, arranger, and record producer. He founded the band Fourplay and wrote "Angela," the theme song for the TV show Taxi. He is most famous for standards such as "Nautilus", "Westchester Lady", "Heads", "Night Crawler", "Touchdown", "Blue Lick", "Sign Of the Times", "Spunky", "Marco Polo", "Courtship" and "Just One Thing"
Three is the third album by jazz musician Bob James. Released in 1976, the album charted at number two on the Jazz Album Charts. One Mint Julep" (Rudy Toombs) – 9:09. Women of Ireland" (Sean O'Riada) – 8:07. Westchester Lady" (Bob James) – 7:29. Storm King" (Bob James) – 6:37. Jamaica Farewell" (Lord Burgess) – 5:24. Bob James – keyboards. Jon Faddis – trumpet. John Frosk – trumpet. Lew Soloff – trumpet. Marvin Stamm – trumpet.
|4||Theme 'Onara' from 'Daejangkeum'||4:06|
|5||Dream With Me||4:57|
|6||Angel's Theme: The Invention Of Love||4:59|
|7||The Magic Paintbrush||6:29|
|8||Melodia: A Quiet Place For Two||2:24|
|10||Dialogues: The Universal Language||4:54|
|11||Angela With Purple Bamboo||4:36|
- Manufactured By – VideoArts Music Inc.
- Recorded At – 上海人民廣播電台
- Mastered At – Bangzoom Studios
- Designed At – Negative Design
- Bass – Nathan East (tracks: 2, 3, 9)
- Composed By – Bob James (tracks: 1 to 3, 4 to 8, 10, 11), Gang Chen* (tracks: 9), Zhan Hao He*, IM, Se-Hyeon* (tracks: 4), Nathan East (tracks: 3)
- Coordinator – Marion Orr
- Design [Booklet] – Kang, Youn Bun*
- Dizi – Lu Cong, Zhao Qi
- Drums, Percussion – Harvey Mason (tracks: 7, 10, 11), Lewis Pragasam (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Erhu [Er-hu] – Liu Zhen, Ma Jia Jun
- Erhu [Er-hu], Soloist, Guest [Special Guest] – Karen Han (tracks: 9)
- Executive-Producer – Bob James, Koji Niwa
- Guitar [Guitars] – Jack Lee (tracks: 2 to 4, 10)
- Guitar [Guitars], Soloist – Jack Lee (tracks: 1)
- Guzheng – Xie Tao
- Lead Vocals – Nathan East (tracks: 3)
- Liner Notes – J.J. Ma*
- Liner Notes [Cover And Inner Tray Quote From a Poem By] – Conrad Aiken
- Loops [Loop Programmed By] – DJ Zest*
- Mastered By – Steve Vavagiakis
- Photography By – Jun Sato
- Piano, Keyboards – Bob James
- Pipa – Li Li
- Producer – Bob James, Jack Lee
- Producer [Associate] – Ken Freeman
- Recorded By [Asistant] – tony' Mo Jia Wel*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ken Freeman
NotesRecorded March 2004 and January 2005 in Shanghai, PRC, at Shanghai People's Radio Station Studios. Additional recording at Bob's house in Michigan, Jack's house in Korea, and at Ken Freeman studios in New York.
Mastered at Bangzoom Studios, New York.
Designed at Negative.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|DZ2909||Bob James||Angels Of Shanghai (CD, Album)||Universal||DZ2909||South Korea||2006|
|KOC-CD-4227||Bob James||Angels Of Shanghai (CD, Album)||Tappan Zee Records, Inc.||KOC-CD-4227||US||2007|
|783 157-3||Bob James||Angels Of Shanghai (CD, Album)||Universal||783 157-3||Thailand||2006|