Einar Stenseng - Love & Loss album flac
Genre: Folk music
Title: Love & Loss
FLAC version ZIP size: 1188 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1466 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1222 mb
Other Formats: TTA AHX AUD DXD AAC MMF WAV
His debut album was recorded in Phil Freeborn's Claustrophobia Sound Studio in Berlin in the spring of 2005, with Einar supported by Australian drummer Chris Hughes (Hugo Race and the True Spirit) and British bass player John C. Barry (Nikki Sudden and the Last Bandits). Various overdubs were provided by a cast of mainly Berlin based musicians. Among these were but one German (Jochen Arbeit of Einstürzende Neubauten/Die Haut fame). The musical relationship between Einar and British rock legend Nikki Sudden (Swell Maps, Jacobites) started in 2004, when they bumped into each other at their.
Einar Stenseng added a new photo to the album Live - with Ståle Liavik Solberg and Einar Stenseng at Cafe Mono. 17 December 2018 ·. Almost 13 years after playing Oslo's legendary Cafe Mono for the first time, Stenseng Band did a final appearance there last Saturday, before the club's last opening night on the 30th of December. Photo: Linn Margrethe Skoie.
Style: pop. Album year: 2006. Einar Stenseng - Leaving Jerusalem 03:12. Einar Stenseng - Constance 04:10. Einar Stenseng - Columbine (A Love Song) 06:13. Einar Stenseng - Blue-Eyed Demon 03:31. Einar Stenseng - Trouble 05:00. Einar Stenseng - Let's Dance 04:33. Stenseng" - Einar Stenseng.
1. Come In. 2:280:30. What Is Love? - Ståle Liavik Solberg. 5. The Christian Girl.
|3||You Fight On|
|4||Blues For M.|
|6||The Last Bandit|
|9||When I Cross The Line|
|10||When I'm Dead I'll Be At Peace With The Lord|
- Backing Vocals – Elisabeth Wood (tracks: 6, 10), Nathan Vanderpool (tracks: 3)
- Banjo – Nathan Vanderpool (tracks: 2, 3, 8)
- Bass – John C. Barry (tracks: 6, 9)
- Electric Guitar – Tommy Simatupang* (tracks: 6)
- Fiddle – Morten Stene (tracks: 5)
- Mastered By – Phil Freeborn
- Photography By – Marie Sjøvold
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Mandolin, Bass, Harmonica, Drums – Einar Stenseng
- Saxophone – André Herman Düne (tracks: 1)
- Slide Guitar – Tommy Simatupang* (tracks: 3)
- Words By, Music By – Einar Stenseng (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10), Nathan Vanderpool (tracks: 3, 8), Nikki Sudden (tracks: 6, 9)