Manta Ray / Diabologum - La Última Historia De Seducción album flac
Title: La Última Historia De Seducción
Style: Art Rock, Experimental
FLAC version ZIP size: 1534 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1890 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1115 mb
Other Formats: MP3 FLAC MP2 VQF MP1 DXD WAV
Manta Ray, Diabologum - La Última Historia De Seducción (CD, Album, Spl). Astro Discos, Ovni Records (2). a010cd, ovni 004. Spain. Manta Ray. Pequeñas Puertas Que Se Abren Y Pequeñas Puertas Que Se Cierran (Album).
Diabologum was a French rock group of the 1990s from Toulouse (Occitania) founded by Michel Cloup (Peter) and Arnaud Michniak (Tadz). This last album was an inspiration to French rock. They eventually split up in 1998. Michel Cloup joined Expérience, while Arnaud Michniak joined Programme. Experience issued an LP under the name Binary Audio Misfits. Michel Cloup and the drummer Patrice Cartier issued then 'Notre Silence' in 2011. In October 2011, Diabologum made a unique concert in Vendôme, with Françoise Lebrun (voice of La maman et la putain) as a surprise guest. C'était un lundi après-midi semblable aux autres (1993) - Lithium. Split EP avec Manta Ray (1997) - La Ultima historia de seduccion. Diabologum on Myspace. Diabologum - interview with Interlope 3, April 1997 (in French).
By Manta Ray. 1997, 3 songs. More Manta Ray. Listen to La última Historia de Seducción now. Listen to La última Historia de Seducción in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Manta Ray. Style: alternative. La Última Historia de Seducción - Diabologum, Manta Ray. Escuezme! - Manta Ray.
La última historia de Seducción Year. Post-Rock Español Bitrate. Mp3. Sol . My Hell . Canción del señor de la Miseria II . Tous Les Mots Disent La Même . Autre Chose . Local 16 Studio. Enjoy! Seed Please and coment!
Diabologum was a French rock group of the 1990s from Toulouse founded by Michel Cloup (Peter) and Arnaud Michniak (Tadz). Their three albums were a mixture of noisy rock, sophisticated pop, and experimental collage. Inspired by the Dadaists, the Situationists, Sonic Youth, Hip Hop, and Codeine, they ended up creating their own style on their last album, by replacing song by spoken texts accompanied by howling, but nonetheless melodic, guitars, together with various samples. Michel Cloup joined Expérience,.
This last album was an inspiration to French rock. Le Goût du jour (1994) - Lithium.
Bass, Sampler, Metallophone, Theremin – Nacho Álvarez Composed By, Performer, Producer – Manta Ray Design – La Caja Del Diablo Drums, Synth, Metallophone, Sampler – Javier Vegas Engineer – Ventura Rico Executive-Producer – Roberto Nicieza Guitar, Vocals – Nacho Vegas Percussion, Synth, Drum, Organ, Sampler – Frank Rudow Remastered By – . Nastasi Vocals, Guitar, Tambourine – José Luis García. Manta Ray, Diabologum - La Última Historia De Seducción.
Their next effort was 1997's Diminuto Cielo, a collaboration with singer Javier Corcobado on Astro Discos; the same year, they recorded a split EP with French art-punkers Diabologum called La Ultima Historia de Seducción. The group's next album on its own was 1998's Pequeñas Puertas Que Se Abren, Pequeñas Puertas Que Se Cierran, which included new drummer Xabel Vegas and onist/electronics manipulator Frank Rudow. The following year brought two one-off projects: the remix album Manta Ray Vs. Cosmos and the live album Score, which found the band stretching out on themes from movie soundtracks in honor of their hometown's film festival. After a few side projects and collaborations, Manta Ray returned in 2003 with the new album Estratexa, now on the Acuarela label.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||–Manta Ray||My Hell|
|3||–Manta Ray||Canción De Cumpleaños Para El Señor Miseria II
Piano – Mar Álvarez
|4||–Diabologum||Tous Les Mots Disent La Même Chose
Featuring – Bambi *
|6||–Diabologum||Local 16 Studio|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Astro Discos
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ovni Records
- Copyright (c) – Astro Música
- Copyright (c) – Ediciones Musicales BMG Ariola, S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Ovni Records
- Copyright (c) – Delabel Editions
- Glass Mastered At – Koch
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar – Nacho Álvarez (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
- Bass, Guitar – K.r.o.* (tracks: 4, 5, 6)
- Composed By, Performer, Recorded By – Manta Ray (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
- Design [Graphism] – Pedro Balmaseda
- Drums – Xabel Vegas* (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
- Drums, Turntables – Den's* (tracks: 4, 5, 6)
- Guitar, Percussion, Theremin – Nacho Vegas (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
- Guitar, Sampler, Vocals – Tadz* (tracks: 4, 5, 6), P-e-t-e-r* (tracks: 4, 5, 6)
- Mixed By – Tadz* (tracks: 4), Diabologum (tracks: 5, 6), Peter* (tracks: 4), Stéphane Teynié (tracks: 5, 6)
- Percussion, Synth [Moog] – Frank Rudow (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
- Recorded By – Diabologum (tracks: 4, 5, 6), Stéphane Teynié (tracks: 4, 5, 6)
- Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – José Luis Garcia (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
NotesIncludes a 4-page inner sheet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Depósito Legal: as-2260/ 97
- Rights Society: s.g.a.e.
- Matrix / Runout: 817.851.000.010.0 [Koch logo]
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L172
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3022