Worn Out Tigers - Worn Out Tigers album flac
Title: Worn Out Tigers
Style: Post-Punk, Post Rock, Alternative Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1319 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1575 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1763 mb
Other Formats: AUD MMF MIDI XM MPC DMF AU
The closest thing to a Worn Out Tigers reunion to happen this year (probably) is tonight: Reverse The Curse (Jack & Max) and DIVORCE. Trevor) are jamming at Gooski's with Calyx and Seducer. Thanks to them and their unwavering belief in a dusty classic.
Album: Worn Out Tigers EP. Release year: 2014. Worn Out Tigers - Like a Lizard 03:14. Album: Worn Out Tigers EP. Worn Out Tigers: best 2 tracks. Worn Out Tigers - Shipwrecker Worn Out Tigers EP, 2014 02:54. Worn Out Tigers - Like a Lizard Worn Out Tigers EP, 2014 03:14. Artist: Worn Out Tigers.
Coal Hill by Worn Out Tigers, released 01 October 2009 The day the steel in our city shined The clouds were cast and silver-lined Stories stacked like vertebrae of a spine Her backbone caught my eye The day the skies gave us hell From thunderclouds, her rage fell The Mon Wharf was swallowed by water swells In a malignant atmosphere In bustling spans of concrete land Her exoskeleton built by man Blood and sweat of our fathers' hands An empire of steel For those no longer bound by time The day the steel in our city shined The gears of industry began to grind Expansion, at what cost? Black . .
Worn Out Tigers' self-titled EP just doesn't let you settle on a fair description. There's a glitchy feel to these tracks at times, with a seasick guitar sway in opener "Shipwrecker". Elsewhere, "Wolf Eyes" has some lurching, barbaric melodicisms mixed in with quick.
Concert Archives users have seen Worn Out Tigers 2 times. White Wives, Cancer Bats, Worn Out Tigers.
Flying Tigers is the second studio album by heavy metal band White Wizzard, released on September 19, 2011 in Europe and in North America on November 15. It is the last album to feature Wyatt Anderson on vocals, released after his departure from the band in June 2011. While the first half of the album features simple and straightforward songwriting similar to the band's previous album, Over the Top, the last six songs are more progressive in structure and form a single story concept.
|2||Like A Lizard||3:14|
|4||Eat The Head Off||3:50|
- Recorded At – The Skylight Studio
- Mixed At – The Skylight Studio
- Mastered At – Azimuth Mastering
- Artwork By – Jack Musil, Max Wesoloski
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Max Wesoloski
- Design – Max Wesoloski
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Trevor Read
- Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Jack Musil
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Braden Faisant
- Mastered By – Bill Henderson
- Performer – Worn Out Tigers
- Producer – Worn Out Tigers
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer – Vince Ratti
- Written By – Worn Out Tigers
100 w/ Brown ink'd sleeve (THIS)
100 w/ Grey ink'd sleeve
- CD jackets screen printed at AIR (Pittsburgh, PA) by members of Worn Out Tigers
- First Run CD jackets individually numbered and hand-stamped with red ink by members of Worn Out Tigers
- Second Run CD jackets individually numbered and handwritten in black ink by members of Worn Out Tigers
|RPR-008||Worn Out Tigers||Worn Out Tigers (4xFile, MP3, EP, RE)||Rock Paper Records||RPR-008||US||2014|
|WOT-2||Worn Out Tigers||Worn Out Tigers (CD, EP, Num, Gre)||Not On Label||WOT-2||US||2010|