Coolio - From The Bottom 2 The Top album flac
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop & Rap
Title: From The Bottom 2 The Top
Style: Electro, House, Gangsta, RnB/Swing, Thug Rap
FLAC version ZIP size: 1700 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1988 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1495 mb
Other Formats: AUD RA AU AC3 VOC MIDI MP4
Primarily produced by Dallas Austin, with additional production from Colin Wolfe, Ricco Lumpkins, and Christopher "Tricky" Stewart. It peaked at number twenty-seven on the Billboard 200 and number twenty on the . Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop albums chart with selling over 744,000 copies to date
Steal Hear is the seventh studio album by American recording artist Coolio. It was released on October 28, 2008, by Super Cool Recordings. The only single is Gangsta Walk, which features Snoop Dogg, and was released in 2006, on Coolio's fifth album. Most songs on this album were taken from Coolio's previous studio album The Return of the Gangsta, which was released in 2006.
Coolio (born Artis Leon Ivey, Jr. on August 1, 1963 in Compton, California) is an American rapper and actor whose G-Funk sounding beats and funky flow make listening very pleasant. Coolio (born Artis Leon Ivey, Jr.
from the bottom 2 the top 8-ball and mjg album, from the bottom 2 the top From the Bottom 2 the Top is the eighth studio album by American recording artist Coolio It was released on July 2, 2009, by Subside Records The following songs "Boyfriend", "Cruis Off", "Motivation" were taken from Coolio's previous album Steal Hear, which was released i. The Return of the Gangsta. From the Bottom 2 the Top. Compilations. Fantastic Voyage: The Greatest Hits.
She Loves Me. Coolio. 03:17. 04:28. 06. Cruise Off. 03:15. 05:07. 05:58. 04:58. 03:26. 03:35.
Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
El Cool Magnifico 2002. Fantastic Voyage: The Greatest Hits 2001. Gangsta's Paradise 1995. Change Vs. Ennio Morricone Album From The Bottom 2 The Top. 03:431. 6'9 And Headliner) Album From The Bottom 2 The Top. 04:192. From The Bottom 2 The Top (Feat. Album From The Bottom 2 The Top. 05:073. Hotel C. 05:584. Lady Vs. Beat Nouveau (Feat. Storm Lee) Album From The Bottom 2 The Top. 03:275. 03:356. Destinesya Vs. Ives Larock (Feat. Sam Obernick) Album From The Bottom 2 The Top. 03:167. Cruis Off Album From The Bottom 2 The Top. 04:588.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Coolio Vs Ennio Morricone||Change||3:43|
|2||–Coolio Feat. 6'9"* & Headliner||I Will
Featuring [Feat.] – Headliner , 6'9"*Lyrics By – C. M. Harvest*Music By – M. M. Simmons*
|3||–Coolio Feat. Goast, A.I.||From The Bottom 2 The Top
Featuring [Feat.] – A.I. , GoastLyrics By – J. Rose Music By – S. Roumel*Producer – Stefan "Cheech" Roumel*
Music By – Don Felder, Don Henley, Glenn Frey
|5||–Coolio Vs Beat Nouveau Feat. Storm Lee||Lady
Featuring [Feat.] – Storm Lee Music By – N. Rodgers - B. Edwards*, R. Tranchart*, Y. Destagnol*Producer – Luca Moretti, Ricky Romanini, Tiziano Lugli
|6||–Coolio Feat. A.I.||Boyfriend
Featuring [Feat.] – A.I.
|7||–Coolio Vs Yves La Rock* Feat. Sam Obernick*||Destinesya
Featuring [Feat.] – Sam Obernick*Lyrics By – S. Obernik*Music By – Yves CheminadeProducer – Yves Larock
|9||–Coolio Feat. A.I.||Motivation
Featuring [Feat.] – A.I.
|10||–Coolio Feat. Miss Cash||Stimulate
Featuring [Feat.] – Miss CashMusic By – D. Bassi*Producer – Bassi Maestro
|11||–Coolio||She Loves Me
Music By, Producer – Devon Davis
|12||–Coolio Feat. Goast, Loose & Nina Creese||I Know That U Love Me
Featuring [Feat.] – Goast, Nina CreeseFeaturing [Feat.], Lyrics By – Loose Lyrics By – N. Creese*Music By, Producer – G. Fontana*
|Bonus Track For Japan|
|13||–Coolio Vs Ennio Morricone||Change (Cyberpunkers Remix)
Producer [Additional Production], Remix – Cyberpunkers
|14||–Coolio Feat. Snoop Dogg & Gangsta Lu||Gangsta Walk
Featuring [Feat.] – Gangsta Lu, Snoop DoggLyrics By – C. Broadus*, J. Salinas*Music By – S. Fertitta*Producer – SerGIO Fertitta
|Video||–Coolio Vs Ennio Morricone||Change||4:07|
- Distributed By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Produced For – Doner Music
- Produced For – Gator Vision Productions
- Produced For – Motivo Productions
- Produced For – Cyc Production
- Produced For – Press Rewind Studios
- Produced For – Devon Davis Music
- Produced For – Different Swing Productions
- Produced For – Subside Records S.n.c.
- Produced For – Mirakhan Entertainment S.r.l.
- Produced For – S.A.M. S.r.l
- Produced For – Super Cool Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Subside Records S.n.c.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mirakhan Entertainment S.r.l.
- Copyright (c) – Subside Records S.n.c.
- Copyright (c) – Mirakhan Entertainment S.r.l.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Italia Srl
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Italiana S.p.A.
- Published By – Goast Smoke Music
- Published By – Super Cool Entertainment
- Published By – Mirakhan Entertainment S.r.l.
- Published By – Alfred Music
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music
- Published By – Fuori Dal Coro
- Published By – Devon Davis Music
- Published By – Different Swing Music
- Published By – Zefanator
- Published By – Boo Daddy Publishing
- Published By – My Own Chit Music
- Produced At – Punkerstudio
- Remixed At – Punkerstudio
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R [Co-ordinator] – Peter De Brando Chiesa
- Co-producer – Artis Ivey, DJ Nais (tracks: 1, 6, 8, 9), E. Caruso* (tracks: 1, 6, 8, 9), Joshua Fenu, Martin Bundgaard
- Creative Director [Creative], Art Direction – Fabrizio Casasola
- Executive-Producer – Rudolph Gentile
- Liner Notes – 二木 崇*
- Liner Notes [歌詞聴き取り & 対訳] – Yumi "Dzmama" Parks*
- Lyrics By – A. Ivey* (tracks: 1 to 14), B. Bryson* (tracks: 2 to 4, 12)
- Management [Worldwide Booking] – Goast Entertainment LLC
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – Rightsman International Ltd.*
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Music By – E. Morricone* (tracks: 1, 13), E. Caruso* (tracks: 8, 9), L. Porzio* (tracks: 8, 9), M. Dagani* (tracks: 6, 8, 9)
- Other [Styling] – Joshua Fenu
- Photography By [Photo By] – Luis Gabriel Molano Alfonso
- Producer – Big Fish* (tracks: 1, 6, 8, 9), Michael Merrel Simmons* (tracks: 2, 4)
- Recorded By, Mixed By [All Coolio Vocals] – Jarel "Jarez" Posey*
- Supervised By [Project Supervisors], Coordinator [International Coordination] – Carolina Mateus
- Supervised By [Project Supervisors], Coordinator [International Coordination], Executive-Producer – Vanni Giorgilli
NotesTracks 1, 13 published by EMI Music - Warner Chappell
Tracks 2, 3, 12 published by Warner Chappell - Goast Smoke Music - Supacool Entertainment - Mirakhan
Track 4 published by Alfred Publishing
Track 5 published by Sony / ATV - Universal - Warner Chappell
Tracks 6 to 9 published by Warner Chappell - Mirakhan - Supacool Entertainment
Track 10 published by Warner Chappell - Mirakhan - Supacool Entertainment - Fuori dal Coro
Track 11 published by Warner Chappell - Mirakhan - Supacool Entertainment - Devon Davis Music
Track 14 published by Different Swing Music - Zefanator - Boo Daddy Music - My Own Chit Music (BMI)
Tracks 1, 6, 8, 9 produced for Doner Music
Tracks 2 to 4 produced for Gator Vision Productions
Track 5 produced for Motivo
Track 7 produced for Cyc Production
Track 10 produced for Press Rewind Studios
Track 11 produced for Devon Davis Music
Track 14 produced for Different Swing Productions
Track 13 additional production and remix @ Punkerstudio for Motivo
Loose and Nina Creese appears courtesy of Explode Records
Project supervisors and international coordination [...] and [...] for Subside Records S.n.c.
Executive producers [...] for Subside Records, [...] for Mirakhan Entertainment
Co-produced for S.A.M. S.r.l. and Supacool Entertainment Llc
A & R co-ordinator [...] for Stephen Budd Management
Mastered @ Sterling Sound (N.Y.)
All Coolio vocals recorded and mixed for Subside Records S.n.c.
Photo for F.A.D. Agency
Styling for S.a.m. S.r.l.
Creative and art direction for F.A.D. Agency
℗ & © 2009 Subside Records S.n.c. / Mirakhan Entertainment S.r.l.
Manufactured and distributed by Victor Entertainment, Inc., Japan
Comes with obi. Includes booklet.
Booklet contains liner notes in Japanese, lyrics in English with Japanese translations.
Track durations are not listed on the release.
CD-Extra data (video in mpg format) for PC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988002 576098
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L245
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Matrix / Runout: VICP-64739-1 X1A V
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|SBM 01 - 09||Coolio||From The Bottom 2 The Top (CD, Album, Enh)||Subside Records||SBM 01 - 09||Russia||2009|
|SBM 01 - 09, MR 3528-2||Coolio||From The Bottom 2 The Top (CD, Album, Enh)||Subside Records, Moon Records||SBM 01 - 09, MR 3528-2||Ukraine||2009|
|FK 77227-2||Coolio||From The Bottom 2 The Top (CD, Album, Enh)||Fon-Ky||FK 77227-2||Germany||2009|
|SBM 01 - 09||Coolio||From The Bottom 2 The Top (CD, Album, Dig)||Subside Records||SBM 01 - 09||Italy||2009|