Åge Aleksandersen Og Sambandet - Det E Langt Å Gå Til Royal Albert Hall album flac
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Det E Langt Å Gå Til Royal Albert Hall
Style: Classic Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1564 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1876 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1894 mb
Other Formats: FLAC WAV ADX ASF DMF FLAC AAC
ge Aleksandersen Og Sambandet. Profile: Norwegian rock group. Members: Skjalg Raaen: Guitar Steinar Krokstad: Drums Gunnar Pedersen: Guitar Terje Tranaas: Keyboards Bjørn Røstad: Saxophone Morty Black: Bass. Former members: Gunnar Anders Berg: Guitar Tor Evensen: Bass Lasse Hafreager: Keyboards Per Christian Lindstad: Guitar Lars Kim Moe: Bass Geir Myklebust: Guitar Alf E. Skille: Keyboards Christian Schreiner: Bass Kaare Skevik J. Drums Knut Stensholm: Drums Bård Svendsen: Keyboards.
Det e Langt å Gå Til Royal Albert Hall.
Det e langt å gå til Royal Albert Hall 2016. Det e langt å gå til Royal Albert Hall 2008. Det e langt å gå til Royal Albert Hall 2016. Det e langt å gå til Royal Albert Hall 2014. Det e langt igjen te Royal Albert Hall. Det e langt å gå til Royal Albert Hall 1975. Det e langt å gå til Royal Albert Hall 2011.
co Singles & Albums. De E Langt å Gå Til Royal Albert. HISTORIC PERFORMANCE. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz. Its not possible to enter the url of a release group. Jun 2016, 17 song. enk om (Med Kari Rueslåtten). The recipient of multiple Spellemannprisen awards, Åge Aleksandersen is a Norwegian singer/songwriter whose career spans numerous decades and includes a long list of full-length album releases, several of which were number one hits in his homeland. Like fellow Norwegian singer/songwriter Terje Tysland, he embarked on his solo career in the mid-'70s after garnering acclaim as a bandmember of Prudence Read mo. . Tenk om (Med Kari Rueslåtten). More Åge Aleksandersen Og Sambandet. Listen to Janne Ahonens Smil now. Listen to Janne Ahonens Smil in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
LyricsDet e langt igjen te Roya. ge Aleksandersen Og Sambandet.
ge Aleksandersen (born 21 March 1949 in Namsos, Norway) is a Norwegian singer, songwriter and guitarist. He is one of his country's best known singer/songwriters and musicians. Some of his most well known songs are "Lys og Varme" (Light and Warmth), "Fire Pils og en Pizza" (Four Pilseners and a Pizza) and "Rosalita". He also wrote and performed the official song of the 1997 Nordic skiing World Championship (held in Trondheim) together with two other musicians from the region, Ulf Risnes and Bjarne Brøndbo and the Nidaros Cathedral Boys' Choir. 2016: De e langt å gå til Royal Albert Hall. 1976: "Mot i brystet, mord i blikket, bomben und granaten/Båtvise".
Provided to YouTube by Warner Music Group Sommernatt (2009 Remastered Version) · Åge Aleksandersen Og Sambandet Det e langt å gå til Royal Albert Hall. ge Aleksandersen - Sommernatt (Cover). ge Aleksandersen og sangen Sommernatt :) Åge Aleksandersen - Frihelga Mi. Sorry, Sommernatt (2009 Remastered Version) statistics - currently absent. Other songs by Åge Aleksandersen.
Sambandet is a Norwegian rock group and the backing band of Åge Aleksandersen. Almost always referred to in that capacity they combined are known as Åge Aleksandersen & Sambandet, and together they won the 1980 Spellemannprisen for Ramp as best rock album. The group's membership has varied throughout the years. Some of the members has been Steinar Krokstad, Skjalg Raaen, Terje Tranaas and Gunnar Pedersen. They recorded their first album in 1977 titled Lirekassa.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Det E Langt Igjen Til Royal Albert Hall||5:35|
|2||Bilde Tå'n Ivers||5:03|
Featuring – Kari Rueslåtten
Lyrics By, Music By – Vidar Sandbeck
Featuring – Trond WigerLyrics By – Trond Wiger
Featuring – Line Sofie Aleksandersen
Featuring – Henning Kvitnes, Violet Road
|16||Janne Ahonens Smil||3:27|
|17||Levva Livet (Live Fra Trondheims Torg)||4:21|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Norway AS
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music Norway AS
- Licensed From – Solregn
- Licensed To – Warner Music Norway AS
- Recorded At – Øra Studio
- Recorded At – Tårnet Studio
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Baritone Saxophone – Bjørn Røstad (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Bass – Morten Skaget (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Drums, Percussion – Steinar Krokstad (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Engineer – Jo Ranheim (tracks: 3 to 7), Åge Aleksandersen (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Graphics, Design – Grete Rasmussen, Skrythals AS*
- Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Skjalg Raaen (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Guitar, Vocals – Åge Aleksandersen (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Keyboards – Terje Tranaas (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Lyrics By, Music By – Åge Aleksandersen (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 17)
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Mixed By – Jo Ranheim (tracks: 3 to 7), Åge Aleksandersen (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Photography By – Tor Evensen, Tekst & Musikk AS*
- Producer – Åge Aleksandersen (tracks: 3 to 7)
- Tenor Saxophone – Kåre Kolve (tracks: 4)
- Trombone – Christian A. Eriksen* (tracks: 4, 5)
- Trumpet – Jens Petter Antonsen (tracks: 4)
- Vocals – Kari Rueslåtten (tracks: 3), Trond Wiger (tracks: 6)
NotesTracks 3, 4, 5 and 6 are new recordings, recorded at Øra Studio/Tårnet Studio, March 1 to 23, 2016.
Digipak. Manufactured in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 054197 108327
- Barcode (String): 5054197108327
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner logo] 5054197108327 V01 VAR
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L017
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05R7
- Rights Society: n©b