Azalia Snail - Snailbait album flac
Style: Alternative Rock, Experimental
FLAC version ZIP size: 1539 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1514 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1629 mb
Other Formats: DMF MOD ASF MP3 VQF DTS ADX
This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. 1. Azalia Bloom 4'17. BPM Profile Snailbait. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Azalia Snail.
Azalia Snail – Snailbait. Label: Albertine Records – ALB 4C. Format: Cassette, Album. Bells, Bongos, Chimes, Gong, Wood Block – Rich Hutchins. Cabasa, Guitar, Kalimba, Voice, Zither – Azalia Snail. Kalimba, Zither – Andy Nelson (2).
File:Azalia Snail - Snailbait. File:Azalia Snail - Soft Bloom. php?title Category:Azalia Snail album covers&oldid 801964637".
Azalia Snail chronology.
Redirected from Snailbait (Azalia Snail album)). Snailbait is the debut album of Azalia Snail, released in 1990 by Albertine Records. All tracks written by Azalia Snail. Adapted from Snailbait liner notes. Azalia Snail – vocals, guitar, cabasa, kalimba, zither. John S. Hall – vocals (12). Richard Hutchins – bells, bongos, chimes, gong, woodblock. Andy Nelson – kalimba, zither.
|A1||Azalia Bloom #16|
|A2||Another Slave Labour Day|
|A3||Nothing & Everywhere|
|A6||Your Loss For My Gain|
|A7||Hiss & Crackle|
|B1||Anywhere Is Here|
|B2||If I Had It All, I'd Give It All To You|
|B4||Sun In Your Face|
|B6||Far & Away|
|B7||So Much More To Go|
- Copyright (c) – Snailbait Music
- Recorded At – Lillypad Recording
- Mastered At – Europadisk
- Artwork [Back Cover] – Jason Austin
- Artwork [Cover] – Yasuko Yamakawa
- Flute – Heather Meredith
- Gong [Gongs], Chimes, Wood Block, Bongos, Bells – Rich Hutchins
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals, Percussion [Guero], Harmonica – Azalia Snail
- Kalimba, Zither – Andy Nelson
- Photography By – Monica Weige
- Recorded By – Frank Mazza, Roger Johansen
- Vocals – John S. Hall (tracks: B5)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 08543-1004-1 6
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ALB - 4 A Re Europadisk DMM S-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ALB - 4 B Re S-1
|ALB 4CD||Azalia Snail||Snailbait (CD, Album)||Albertine Records||ALB 4CD||US||1990|
|ALB 4C||Azalia Snail||Snailbait (Cass, Album)||Albertine Records||ALB 4C||US||1990|