Diamond Head - Out Of Phase album flac
Title: Out Of Phase
Style: Heavy Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1788 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1819 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1151 mb
Other Formats: MIDI VOC WMA AHX WAV AAC DTS
Diamond Head are an English heavy metal band formed in 1976 in Stourbridge, England. The band is recognised as one of the leading members of the new wave of British heavy metal movement and is acknowledged by thrash metal bands such as Metallica and Megadeth as an important early influence. Two working class teenagers from Stourbridge created the band in 1976. Brian Tatler & Duncan Scott formed the band with a biscuit tin drum kit and borrowed guitar in Brian's bedroom.
2007 sees Diamond Head complete a new studio album with engineer Dave 'Shirt' Nicholls. One of their strongest pieces of work to date, the album is due to be released later this year. In the meantime, the band have just embarked on an exciting European Tour that sees them taking the new material throughout the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Holland, Germany & Italy! 2016.
OUT OF PHASE es una canción de Diamond Head. La letra ha sido escrita por BRIAN ANDREW TATLER, SEAN LYNDON HARRIS; publicada por Universal Music Publishing Group. com ha obtenido la licencia de esta letra a través de LyricFind. Agradecemos a Encuestas por haber subido la letra.
To The Devil His Due (Recorded Live at Milton Keynes Bowl, June 1993). Take It And Shake It. Tygers of Pan Tang. Hear Me (. vs DJ Bang Uptempo Re-Run).
Diamond Head has a large amount of compilations dedicated to their work, and this is very similar to most of them. It features the two requisite tracks, "Am I Evil" and "Helpless," which would both be covered by Metallica in later years.
hope for better times Out of phase will you always be out of phase getting back to me out of phase, out of phase Finding love, you go to memories hold on tight, romantic hearts are near going somewhere, is there anywhere that smiles aloud, a place where all are proud Out of phase will you always be out of phase getting back
Diamond Head - Shoot Out the Lights.
|A||Out Of Phase||3:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Distributed By – Ariola Group Of Companies
- Printed By – Mohndruck Graphische Betriebe GmbH
- Producer – Diamond Head , Mike Shipley
- Written By, Arranged By – Brian Tatler, Sean Harris
NotesBack sleeve contains German tour dates.
Taken from the album "Canterbury".
℗ & © 1983 MCA Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 1056
- Rights Society: GEMA/STEMRA/BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped and etched): 105835 A-1/83 S III Made in Germany DS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped and etched): 105835 A-1/83 S III Made in Germany DS
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S 105 835 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S 105 835 B
|DHM 104||Diamond Head||Out Of Phase (7", Single)||MCA Records||DHM 104||UK||1983|
|DHMP 104||Diamond Head||Out Of Phase (7", Single, Pic)||MCA Records||DHMP 104||UK||1983|